Sense will turn blue but not show on app

Wyze sense turns blue but does not show in app product. I have updated firmware. Nothing is wrong with wyze cams. I put in request for help. Now 7 days of waiting for Tech. I am very disappointed with the wyze sense. Tried 60 or 70 times to try different ways to connect. Nothing!! Why have I not heard from tech??

1 Like

Could you please post your support ticket in this thread? Meanwhile, please see the following link to the Wyze Sense support pages.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360001610132-Wyze-Sense

217913 ticket. Of course I tried all trouble shooting and communicating with forum. I have 3 working great wyze cams. No issues. I feel the sense main unit is defective! I am at work. So I can not talk or try to keep reply to you… but if it was not so cheap of cost… I would request a refund!! But if you can tell something to try that I have not. When I get home I will… but the sense turns blue. But does not show in product on wyze app.

I am not a Wyze employee. I am also taking time from my regular job to reply to you, so I guess we’re in the same boat there. :wink:

I will let Wyze know your support ticket number.

1 Like

Thank you. I put in 5 tickets. Now I feel I lost $25.00. I should have waited a year until they worked out the issues! Mine is defective I am sure of it!!! Thanks again

1 Like

Thank you for giving us your support ticket number. I’m going to give it to the support team and see what I can do about getting eyes on your ticket. If we can’t help you with getting your Wyze Sense up and running, we’ll send you a replacement. We apologize for the trouble and for our delay.

1 Like

Hello, I have the same issue with Wyze Contact. Usually, support answers me very quickly but it has been a week this time. I have two Wyze contacts. One works fine. Other one does not communicate back to App (Open or Closed). I did power cycling and everything. Still have no luck. I think I am an advanced user. Still can’t figure out. I own 11 Wyze cams. 2 Contacts and 1 motion.

Mine is Wyze Ticket 218087. The bridge is solid blue. The contact has fashing red when I open or closed the contact but there is no notification back to the App at all. The app shows having full signal strength from the Contact Sensor.

May want to remove your address from this public forum there bud

3 Likes

Please send replacement. Mine does not work…

1 Like

I have sent the ticket numbers from this thread to the team. We apologize for the trouble and the delays in response!

1 Like

Please stop ticket? I am all set. No problem. Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome! I am happy to hear it. :slight_smile:

Just to help you… I found my issue. What I thought that the wyze cam updates where the update needed. But it was the play store update needed. So this could help someone else!

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you for letting me know! :smiley: