Sense motion sensor offline

I have the same problem on occasion. I have three cams in three locations. I have installed light timers on all three and they get rebooted once a day early in the morning. That seems to work for me. I also do this with ten other brands of cams in three locations hundreds of miles apart.the routers also get rebooted once a day.

Have you tried any of this yet ?

I waited for the camera update. Last weekend I unplugged and replugged the module in back of camera, re connected my two switches. I checked them for function and they were great! Five minutes later they are offline again. These sensors appear to be useless. :frowning:

I just found out all my sensors were offline so I power-cycled the camera, which brought them back online. I found this thread and no where do I see where Wyze has responded. Am I missing something? I would have thought that by now Wyze would have identified the problem and notified the Community of the expected fix time.
Would it be at least possible to get a notification when devices go offline? I could then cycle the WiFi plug (not a Wyze) that has the camera plugged into it.
Maybe @WyzeGwendolyn knows more.

I have never had any success with my motion or open/close sensors. I originally got them to connect when within a few feet of the cam with the bridge, but once i moved the sensors any distance away they no longer connected to the bridge. I tried moving the bridge to another cam and since then I have never been able to get the sensors to work again at all. I even removed the bridge, reset the cams, and deleted the sensors from the app. Now the sensor cannot even be readded. The process of adding a sensor always times out even when I am just a few feet away from the bridge/cam.

This is a user to user forum primarily. I’m around but I will often not see threads unless I’m tagged (like @lbeck37 did here). Sorry for the delay! I was out of the state recently.

I’d recommend contacting our support team if you’re still having trouble with sensors. If it’s an environmental issue, our team will be able to help get it sorted out. If it’s a hardware problem, we’ll be able to send a replacement. You can get in touch with our support team through this form:

Support Request Form

I just bought a pan cam and sensors. I noticed any time I pan the camera it instantly cuts the signal from the bridge. I made a video showing what happens. I tried to upload but it says because I’m a new user I’m not allowed to upload attachments.