Send video events to my pc

Is it possible to send a video event to my pc? I want to enlarge and analyze something my camera recorded.

You can share (Email videos) or download to your phone and send them to yourself via email, air drop or other means. If you are using bluestack on a PC you can down load that way also to the PC. Are you using iOS or Android. This is share, the other icon is download. You have to play the video to the end then you can share/download.

1 Like

I download stuff to a synced google photo directory and then go into my Google photos on my PC and download whatever there.

Not sure I understand. I want to send the Wyze event video on my phone to my PC. Can this be done? And, are the events stored on my phone or in the cloud?

Thanks

David

Yes. If you go to events on the app. choose the video you want from the events page (Cloud Video), tap it and let it play until the end. If you just want to send it to your PC you have to send it via message, email, air drop and so on. That video is not saved on your phone in your photo video album. Share is the one I marked. If you play the video to the end and tap the icon to the right of share it will download to your photo album on your phone and it will be saved there. You still have to send it to yourself. I usually just use share so my phone/video album is not packed with the videos. Are you using iOS or Android?

1 Like

Thank you for your assistance.

David

So did you try it and did it work ?. You can’t have a complete story without an ending :grin:

2 Likes

Like watching a blockbuster movie in the theater and having the power or something go out right before the ending. Ahh! Need closure. :laughing:

1 Like

After a bit if fiddling around it worked.

Thanks

Finally got it to work. Thanks