Sell device bundles in the Wyze store

Hey guys I was just thinking of some things for you guys. You guys sell these cameras and everything individually. But why not create kits as well. Sell everything individually and in kits would be a great way to bring people in. And the combinations could be endless. For instance. You could have one kit that has a basic starter kit including 1 Cam of choice or make a pan kit and v2 kit with everything they would need to get a solid foundation including sd card and mount for a bundle price. Or kits of 3 to 4 cameras with 15 ft cables for exterior or something similar. Kits would be an awesome way to expand the store a bit and group things for people that want quick and easy ordering. With possibly some bundle pricing and options. Or maybe even a build a kit. Select the cameras. Accessories and all just from one product page. Just an idea.

I think once that there is a main product line available, then there will be the availability to break out. The negative to kits is that people have to want exactly just that. Sometimes that can lead to surplus that takes time to sell when they can sell each part or accessory individually at a quicker rate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

To a point yes. But also it accomplishes the same thing some of the other bigger companies do. They sell packs of three or so to make it one package being shipped or bought vrs individualized packages being bought. I know that when I ordered my first three pans they came in one box that held all three. But then I am just saying why not have three packs that possibly could come just all together. Or as I was saying have some kits for like long range install. I think its something that could be simple and doable.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please sell Wyze swag (eg. t-shirts, etc)

The signs would be cool.

See this one for signs (stickers):

Can you sell the cams as multi-packs? I purchased the cam as a 3-pak last year but it’s not there anymore. Many of us buy more than one cam at a time so a multi-pak deal makes sense.

Thanks