Sell Additional Wyze Doorbell Chimes Separately

PLEASE start selling chimes separately so we can have more than one.

[Mod Edit]: Title Edited to Enhance Search Clarity.

Welcome to the forums! Please use the search feature as this has been brought up in the past, and is on Wyze’s radar already.

1 Like

They seem to keep demoting it to a feature request, so I figured I’d try again. Thanks for the suggestion though.

2 Likes

I hope that in the near future, they add the ability to buy more chime plugins for the Video Doorbell as it would be great to hear the chime upstairs and/or downstairs in a basement. At this moment, the only option available is to buy a whole new doorbell and use the chime that comes with that which works but costs a bit too much and then you are left with an unused doorbell.

2 Likes

I am not sure currently Doorbell supports double Chime or not. For a bigger home, two Chimes are helpful. If Doorbell currently supports two chimes. How we can by additional chime.

Not just additional chimes, but additional doorbells, too. My current wired doorbell transformer supports our front and back doorbells. I cannot buy the Wyze solution without the ability to have at least two doorbells and multiple chimes that are all activated by each of those doorbells–with a different chime for each doorbell.

Yeah, I need at least 2 more Chime Boxes. I don’t hear it if i’m upstairs and my phone is usually on silent to get the alerts on my phone.

This made it sounds like I could already get more, yet here I am still unable to hear the doorbell throughout my house. Really looking forward to this being available. Production for anything right now is insane, so I’m sure they’ll get to it when they can, but right now it doesn’t look like one could even order the doorbell.

From the advert:

Hear your doorbell ring, chirp, or bark from any room.

Pair any number of wireless Wyze Chimes with your doorbell so every room in your house is ready to alert you when someone’s at the door. One chime is included with each Wyze Video Doorbell.

Would like to purchase several chime boxes for rooms throughout my house. My wife if hard-of-hearing.
Please advise when product will be available for purchase.
Thank you.
Ray DeFrain

1 Like

in the interim, Do you have any alexa devices? Or use Alexa at all? I use Alexa to turn on Wyze color bulbs around the house to a certain color if our doorbell is pressed. I am also hard of hearing and the visual cue helps me also.

This is now available through wyze.com! :grin:

5 Likes

I ordered the new “pro” version ONLY because in the email link, on of the chimes was a dog that sounded exactly like our dog… it finally came and I connected it up and no dog chime. BS

I don’t seem to be able to find the email you speak of in my inbox, but on the Doorbell Pro store page they have some sample chimes sounds you can play. On one is a dog bark, maybe that’s what you heard.

On my Doorbell Pro that is “Dog Bark” on the sound selection. There is also another dog bark listed as “Dog Bark 2”.

1 Like

What app version are you using? I see the dog bark sounds like @Newshound .

App version 2.27.33

1 Like

Same version, called tech support. They had me factory reset the doorbell and uninstall my app and reinstall, everything is up to date.

Screenshot_20211231-144910_Wyze

@Omgitstony and @Maruna – I am on iOS, but you both are on Android. What is your hardware? (I assume you are still broke, @Maruna?)

1 Like

Pixel 3, Android 12.

Also I am using what is probably a Beta version of firmware, 1.0.52. Is that what you guys are using (Doorbell Settings > Device Info)?

1 Like

Same, 1.0.52.

1 Like