SD card playback issues - Android

When selecting View Playback on my Android phone, there is a LONG delay until the playback starts. Once it starts, if I move the scroll bar to change the time, the video and the date/time freezes but the data rate continues to actively display. Sometimes after another long delay, maybe 30 seconds or more, the video will update and start playing. Sometimes it just freezes.

Doing the exact same thing on my son’s iPhone and there is no problem. Both phones are in the same room using the same WI-FI.

I love how it quickly works on his iPhone, just wish it would work the same way on my Android LG phone.

Thoughts?

This is primarily a user to user forum. I would click the Support link at the top of this page and run through the troubleshooting section. If that doesn’t do it, and if you don’t get other help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is connected so that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

OK, thanks. I read trough the troubleshooting and posts here but didn’t see anything similar to my issue. Thought I’d throw it out to the community before I submit a ticket. Seems the issue I’m seeing is on all of my 4 cameras with SD cards. I will try to isolate the issue and file a support ticket.