My newer V3 Wyze cam has decided to not see an SD card… I have performed the following troubleshooting actions:
- Tried a known good SD Card.
- Reformatted the original SD Card.
- Restarted the camera via power down, both with the SD card inserted, and without the SD card inserted.
- Cleaned the SD Card contacts.
- Used some canned air into the SDCard slot on the camera.
The camera appears to be working well in all other aspects. The SD card has been intermintant over time from day one.
Have I missed anything? Time to call Wyze?