Screen Icons

Where can I find the meaning for icons shown on each screen of Wyze app?

The support article needs to be updated to fit the current app layout. @UserCustomerGwen please pass along to the team!
What symbol(s) are you asking about (include screenshot if possible)?

1 Like

I do not know how to provide a screen shot of Icon in question. I’ll look at youtube videos to find answers. Thanks for responding. Stay safe.

Can your device take a screen shot? Pull up the screen with the icon you want to know about and take a screen shot from your device if ya can. My pixel I just hold in my power button and the screen shot prompt shows up. On my Samsung tabA I hold in the power button and the home key,

What app version are you using?

The only icons can find right off the bat that arn’t labeled are the share, download and full screen icons on the screen when viewing an event video.

image.png
What is the icon that is next to the pencil :pencil2: icon? Looks like half of a wine glass.

2 Likes

That is the Filter icon. It allows you to refine the list of Events (cloud-stored videos) by device and/or type. For example, you have hundreds of Events for a given day and you want to see only recorded Events for a specific cam… tap the Filter icon, check the box for the desired cam, press the Show results button. The results list will now show only what you asked for instead of everything. Make sure you clear your filter when you’re done.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hello
I have a icon that looks like a sd card on top of my events page that fills in blue constantly running
I have no sd cards so would like to know what this is

2 Likes

If you have cloud events it will provide you with a thumbnail slide show of events. Mine only shows one camera selected, my V3 Pro for the driveway. If you tap the arrow next to the camera name it will show the list of other cameras which I think are in order of your home page. All these cameras are on Cam Plus.

1 Like

I agree! What is this and can I turn it off? Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Did you read my answer above? :upside_down_face:
If you have cloud recorded events and you tap the purple icon that looks like it is filling up this is what happens:

1 Like

Thank you for the reply but this function is of no use to me and I would like to stop the icon. Any suggestions how to deactivate it?

No I have no idea how to stop it.

Anyone know what the icon in the lower left corner of my camera view means…? It look like a light icon… but I still dont know what it means…

I believe that is the Wyze SpotLight icon.

1 Like