Similar to how it’s possible to schedule event recording on the camera, I would like to be able to schedule notifications for the sensors. For example, if I get home from work at 5:00, I would like to be able to assist the schedule for the sensors to not be"active" until I leave for work the next day at say 8:00. Maybe it’s possible and I just haven’t found it yet.
You can do this with a pair of shortcuts in the Wyze app.
- Tap the 3 dots at the top right and choose “Edit Shortcuts”.
- Tap “Create Shortcut”, provide a name, tap “Actions”, then “New Action”.
- Select a sensor from the list, choose “Turn on notifications”, then tap Save at to top right.
- Repeat for all sensors you would like to turn on notifications for, then tap Done at the top right.
- Toggle the Automate setting, tap Automation, choose “Time of day”, select the time and days you would like this shortcut to run, then tap Save, and Done.
- Tap Done at the top right to save the shortcut.
Repeat to create another shortcut to turn off notifications for the same sensors. You can now run the shortcuts manually by tapping the Shortcut button, or let automation handle it.