Scale not responding after battery change

After about a year of faithful service, my scale batteries finally died. After I replaced the batteries, the scale will no longer display any activity on the device, will no longer connect to my phone. I have reseated all the batteries, checked the connectors, removed/replaced them. I do not see any external switches/buttons/toggles to manipulate on the device.

Help! I now have a stylish yet utterly useless brick on my bathroom floor. :frowning:

Ideas?

My scale worked fine after I replaced batteries last month, and I didn’t have to do anything special. Sounds like you did some great basic troubleshooting already.

Call Support, they will have a script in place telling them about all the known issues with the scale and how to fix them:

By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support

I’ve called them about issues before and they have frequently given me other ideas to try that I never thought of.

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I’m experiencing the same thing. Currently waiting on hold, but maybe you’ll reply back before they do!

Support didn’t even try to troubleshoot the problem. Just confirmed I swapped out new batteries, then sent me a new scale under the warrantee.

1 Like

I called support today after almost a year and a half of having my scale, The scale started to read LO on the screen… so I waited a couple days and then changed the batteries out. At that point nothing came back on the screen on my scale was blank. I hit the restart button in the back nothing …I got another set of batteries even though the first pair I put in was already fresh to see if that might be a problem, nothing no light nothing but darkness on the scale …put the batteries in the different direction just to make sure I wasn’t going crazy again nothing …Support said they were not able to help me or exchange my unit. Very disappointed.