Scale compatibility with Fitbit App

Now that I have the scale, I would like the data to be available in my Fitbit App. It is currently only available in Apple Health

1 Like

Moderator Note:

This topic has been moved from #early-access to the #wishlist. Voting is now open. For your vote to count, remember to click the VOTE button at the top.

1 Like

Yeah I just set up my scale, and I am super impressed. But Needs connectivity with Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, etc.

3 Likes

Does this help?

1 Like

Loki,

No. Google Fit and Fitbit are two different apps.

thanks

1 Like

Helpful guide and it’s right on. However, the only app that shows up under Authorized 3rd Party App on mine is Apple Health. I didn’t see the Google. Just wondering why.
I’m waiting on the Fitbit integration.
Thanks.

1 Like

Grabber

That is because you have an Iphone. Google Fit is only on non Iphones

1 Like

Actually it is also available on iPhones. Here is it’s entry in the App Store.

To see Google Fit on the Band you need to install the app on your phone.

My bad

1 Like

No worries! :slightly_smiling_face:

I think I gotcha. For any fitness app to show under the 3rd party app, including Fitbit, it has to be installed on the phone to be on the list to be selected.
So when Fitbit and WyzeBand become compatible, the Fitbit app will appear under the 3rd party app for selection automatically because I have the Fitbit app already installed on my phone.
Makes sense.
Thanks.

1 Like

Correct

Having to enter data in Fitbit manually is kind of a drag. I heard rumors that this was in the works but haven’t seen anything concrete.