When I create a rule with time it won’t save a setting from 12:00 am to 6:00 am. I can change and select save but it always reverts to 6:00 on.
Do you have Android or iOS and which app version?
What do you mean it reverts to 6:00 on? You mean it reverts to 6:00 am to 6:00 am?
I tried that and received an alert saying that the start time can’t be later than the end time. I then set it to 11 p.m. to 6 a.m. and that was okay. Apparently it must mistake 12 a.m. for 12 noon.
Yeah, I changed it to 12:01 am and it worked
When I set it to 12:00 am to 6:00 am it always reverts to 6:00 pm. Is there some restriction on setting it?
I have the same issue. It won’t span a certain number of hours? I don’t know, but it’s a major bug. Wyze you need to fix this. Easy to recreate:
- Click through to add a new rule
- Choose schedule for a plug
- Set the start time for 3pm
- Set the end time for 10pm
- Try to save it (it will NOT allow the save and will simply go back to the rule type screen)
Saw an recent update with s fix and now it works for me.