RTSP Demo Bin

Hello
I follow the instructions to the letter. However whilst holding the reset button, plunging the usb cable, the light at the start shows yellow then the yellow light turns off. There is no light showing, no blue light.
I have repeated this routine by unplugging, reinserting micro chip, inserting chip, holding down setting tap, plugging and the same event - yellow for a few seconds than light turns off.

I have also repeated format
ting the micro card, renaming to demo.bin - and starting anew.
Unable to achieve a blue light status; Advance setting do not show after all these repeats, RTSP

Hi @meher.baba.1894.1969 and welcome to the community!

It sounds like you’re doing everything correct. I can only guess there may be a defctive cell on the uSD card.

• Try removing the uSD from the camera and do a hard reset. Hold down the setup button, apply power, to reset.
  • Check the disk with the command line C:\Windows\system32>ChkDsk X: /r Where X is the uSD card
  • Format the uSD card and un-check the default “Quick” option so it can mask out bad cells.
  • Double Check - From ‘Properties’ or a Command Line, Run chkdsk x: /r where x is the drive letter to double check the uSD card.

Recopy the demo.bin file to the 8~32GB uSD card with the FAT32 format. Try again.

I assume you’ve read the manual flash firmware. There are a couple finer details here (just in case).

I’ll follow the instructions.
To note the camera for the last 24 hours is constantly blinking yellow and blue.
If I unplug the cable and reinsert the camera starts up with yellow and blue blinking.
Does this suggest the camera may have made an attempt process the .bin file?
Thanks

Hi @meher.baba.1894.1969 There may be something wrong with your camera. Try loading the last good image for a V2: 4.9.6.156 (July 28, 2020).
If is still doesn’t work then at least you can open a Service ticket with Wyze.