Roku App

maybe-later

Bringing Wyze to Roku as an app that shows your cameras would make this camera even better.
Perhaps only allow the view option and nothing more to start I think would be an excellent addittion to Wyze, Please consider it,

Feature Request - Roku App???

@oppman29, I have added your post to the Roadmap. Don’t forget to vote for it at the top-left of the thread.

:slight_smile:

I’d like to see a way to pull up my camera feeds on my TVs around the house. I know that Alexa, Google Home and IFTTT integration are in the pipeline, so maybe those will lead to something… But the simplest solution from the user-side would seem to be a roku app that I can quickly open and check camera feeds.

Hi Shawn! As much as we’d really like to, I don’t think we’re at the point where we have the capacity to build and support a Roku app right now. Hopefully one day we can!

Is there a possibility you could research how one might display Wyze cam on a roku device and post the details?

One way around this is open source your interface for viewing the videos. Then vendors, third parties, freelancers, and hobbyists can develop the applications on their platforms. I don’t really like viewing my recordings on my phone and copying the video to say my Google Drive is cumbersome and time consuming.

Some of us have both Roku and Alexa, and bringing it Wyze to Roku would sure increase sells!

You can run TinyCam as a webserver with your wyze cams included and then use any standard IP cam software that the Roku supports to view the feeds.

I voted for a native Roku and Apple TV app. But in the interim, using the iOS’s built-in Screen Mirroring from my iPhone or iPad to my Apple TV displays my Wyze cams on my 70 inch HDTV. It’s a workaround if you already have these devices, but it’s still pretty awesome in the interim.

Thanks. But both of. Those work around require to have a dedicated phone or. Computer to stream from it… I usually don’t have my phone near the TV to avoid calls text and other interuptions… Hopefully the developers work on jt