Robotic lawn mower

I plan to purchase one this spring. Will probably get a Landroid. If Wyze came out with one I would get it instead. As has been mentioned it would sure be nice to know if a Wyze lawnmower is in the works or not.

4 Likes

I just bought an electric self-propelled mower and thought why am I here? It’s halfway to doing all the work itself. Seriously, just grab the lidar from the Wyze Robot Vacuum (what’s a Roomba?) and make the wheels turn. Give it a recharge station and optional solar panel. Add the Wyze Rain Detector so that it doesn’t go out during downpours. With the app it will never need some perimeter wire. An alert and shut off if someone tries to lift it during operation. Maybe a USB port to plug in a WyzeCam so’s I can yell at the dog that’s chasing it. I’ll pay $500 for one of those. Make mine black.
Do it.
Do it.

1 Like

Mine never leaves the house or falls into the garage. How is yours doing it?

Yes!!!
Given the time of year it is, we recognize the real value a Wyze Robotic Lawn Mower could be for us. It has to have large wheels to move smoothly over lawn terrains. The duration also needs to be 60 min or longer to be reasonable.
I am willing to be a Beta tester if Wyze needs one,

1 Like

I would have to trust Wyze a whole lot more to set off a killer lawn mower robot in my backyard. :unamused: