Robot Vacuum Mop

@halloweenman Welcome to the Wyze community!

I’ve heard a similar message a time or two on my robot, but not lately.

This is what I heard, “2 in 1 dust compartment with water tank has been removed. Do not rinse it, or immerse it in water.”

Normally it says, “Dust compartment has been removed”

This is a bug in the FW that was supposed to have been fixed with an update. Is your vacuum firmware up to date?

That very well could have been what it said, I was pretty surprised to hear it say anything at that point… Firmware says up to date at 1.6.97

2 Likes

If you look at the bottom of your vacuums it looks like there maybe a future mop option. Looks to have mounting slots for something already.

1 Like

@WyzeGwendolyn can you give us any info on this? I am also on ver 1.6.97 and have heard prompts for the 2 in 1 dustbin and mop
Very eager to hear if this “easter egg” let the cat out of the bag a bit early :grin:

A robot mop would work very nicely with the vacuum!

I don’t want to get any ones hopes up but… when I set up mine for the first time there was an error that kept saying attach and fill water bin… so that was a thought some where in the process. I hope they keep with the idea. Up dated my firmware and ever Hurd it again to

Yesss i need this option in my life

Yeah! There are some latest vacuums present in market with this robotic technology. But the vacuum I am using is not that one.