Robot vacuum early adapters

I was an early backer for the robot vacuum and I seem to be unable to receive my reward (a v3 camera) since they were back ordered. Now I see that they are not back ordered anymore but they closed my ticket and no word or msg as to when they will honor the early backer program. Any ideas as to how to correct this?

I am an early backer for the vacuum as well. I received an email yesterday (or very early this morning) about that. They said if you signed up for a v3, they will automatically send the camera to you and no other action is needed on your part. The coupon code that they sent will be cancelled.

3 Likes

I am in the same situation. I also noticed they have them in stock so got on here to see how to get mine. I didn’t receive and email. Can you update if/when you receive your v3

I’m an early backer. I just want someone to help my wife set up different areas of the house. Is there any “quick start” guide. I want her to do this on her own!

Three months later and still no word on when Wyze will be honoring the early adopter program and send out the V3 cameras to us. Has anyone gotten one?

1 Like

I have not heard anything on the V3 cameras for early adopters.

You are not alone. I’ve notified support numerous times to no avail.

I received mine about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Good for you!
That’s what I was originally told…that they were waiting until back in stock to distribute to reward people. My last I query was when I got the Emil that camv3 was available to everyone. Except me, apparently. I have faith. I love my wyze products (even though there are some issues) but I REALLY believe in following through on promises. I hope Wyze does too. It’s what’s good for business!

Completely agree. They’ve always done the right thing for the couple issues that I’ve had. In your orders do you see the order? Mine shows order on 3/4 and for $0.00. And I was able to track it.

I hope it works out for you!