Robot Vacuum Brushes

I’ve had this robot vacuum for about 2 months, the app says I still have 150 hours left on my brushes, but my edge brushes are gone. 2 of the 3 brush arms are completely missing. I’ve tried to see what could be causing this but I have no sharp edges anywhere that could be pulling the bristles out. I can’t find any to reorder online and I haven’t heard back from support for over a week so I just sent another message. Anyone else experiencing this? How do I get more? I can’t find the second set that came with it, but if they only last a few weeks then I’m going to have to be able to order these stupid things. Right now I can’t use the vacuum.

Just buy another vacuum.

These guys would be outdone by Fischer-Price in product/lifecycle management.

Welcome to the Wyze community @thesteis!
I believe Wyze will sell these replacements at some point. You can see I’d support can help.
(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

In other words, if you want new brushes, you’ll need to buy another robovac.

It’s almost July and still no replacement parts? This is beyond unacceptable, How hard could replacement parts be to acquire? I can’t buy products with this type of customer service, none.

Read this:

1 Like

Replacement parts are now available as of this week.

EDIT: or Sort of, I guess…

still says email when available

Ran out quick

Exact fit replacements available on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08CBWS4BV