Return Requests Frustratingly Ignored for 6 Days

Has anyone been able to actually initiate a return with Wyze? I am a long time early adopter Wyze fanboy who has referred countless friends. I decided to try out the Home Monitoring for my mother in law and preordered it back in on December 9, the order number was 006736529. It was shipped 4/8 and delivered 4/13. On 4/24, I initiated my first return with Wyze, which was misrouted as a cancellation as an order not yet shipped, but quickly sent a second request on 4/24. Original ticket was 1187230. Wyze requested information on the order number, quantity, reason, and address. and I promptly sent it back. I sent it back again on 4/27. No response. I openened another ticket to day, order number 1200089 and included copies of my prior e-mails with the requested information.

I am starting to wonder if Wyze is going out of their way to run the clock on the 30 day return policy and actively avoiding returns. But I am hoping something just fell through the cracks for me and will be corrected soon.

Is anyone else having problems? This is so frustrating!

Welcome to the Wyze community @Swangler!
I’m sorry you had this experience, I have not had any issues with support.
Have you tried calling, you can get a better response. (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Please let me know how it goes.

1 Like

You aren’t alone, happening to me too…sent info for a return request for HMS and haven’t heard back…going on 5 days now I think…

Have you tried calling?
Do you have a ticket number?

Yes, ticket numbers are in the original post, but here they are again: 1187230 and 1200089

I was able to get a hold of Joshua at the (206) 339-9646 number and he confirmed that he can see my e-mail in the system and says to continue to wait for a response, so I am cautiously hopeful.

1 Like

Success! I got a label and it’s on the way back. I’m glad this story had a happy ending after the wait.

2 Likes