Reshare a Cam

I shared a cam with my sis. Her phone crashed and she lost it. I tried re sending a share but it tells me “already shared” I don’t see an unshare unless I missed it.

Go to the ‘Account’ tab on your app, select ‘Device Sharing’, then the camera you shared. Tap ‘Cancel’ to cancel the existing share. Then tap ‘Add a Share’ at the bottom to re-add it. The other user’s account should appear in the ‘Recent Shares’ section, so you can just tap that without having to re-type the email address.

4 Likes

Thanks, that did it

Great! :+1: Please mark the post that solved the problem (box with checkmark below the post). That shows there is a solution, which will help others solve the same issue.

Oh, and I try to warn as many people as I can – As of this date, you can’t stop the sharing of audio from that cam, short of removing the microphone.

So here are a couple of wishlist items you may be interested in:

3 Likes

Reassuring it’s not working the original shared cameras stopped working also. Why? I have even asked them to try to re load the app and uninstall the original to see if it helps it did not keeps getting telling me her the app is frozen and it will not connect . I tried cancelling the share Andre sharing but not receiving emails on her part and not able to re-establish connection. Any ideas this is very frustrating