Replacement filters for vacuum

Are there any replacement filters available for the Robot Vacuum yet? Can not find them anywhere on the Web sight… And yes I did did an extra replacement one with the Bot…just need another one.
thanks in advance
Rich

I believe that replacements will be sold on the Wyze website once the robot vacuum officially launches. No date has been announced yet.

1 Like

I wanted to get a spare, so in the app under accessories I clicked on the filter, and then clicked on “buy”. It took me to the website and as you noted there’s nothin available. :frowning:

I’m experiencing the same thing… I would like to buy future filters/rollers for this so I am prepared. How do I order them? Will they come out later? Seems super odd. Am I missing something?

Welcome @tylor!
Replacements should be available soon!

Thank you. This vacuum keeps sucking up lots, it’s impressive. So I’ll need replacement products soon.

1 Like

I destroyed the main brush roller. Since replacements weren’t available… I had to search elsewhere (sorry WYZE) These are an exact fit. (main roller, filter, side brush, even the tool too) Link: Varadyle Side Brush HEPA Filter Main Brush for Mijia STYJ02YM for Conga 3490 for Viomi V2 PRO V-RVCLM21B Vacuum Spare Part https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08V142YYJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_KW3MRHVSY1MP6F4KEXBJ. Received my order in about 2 weeks even though it shows it could be as much as a month. I support WYZE products and would have purchased them if they were available.

2 Likes

I am also looking for a spare replacement filter. The vacuum is the best! No complaints. Just want to keep it working good by good maintenance and would like to purchase a filter to keep on hand.