Removing access to camera

How do I remove someone from having access to my cameras? He had the app downloaded on his phone but is no longer allowed access to my camera feeds. Do I have to reset all my account info over again?

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Chansamerica!1
If you have shared the cam with this person and want to remove their access, from the Home Screen Click Account/Sharing/Name of the User. A list of devices will appear with a red ‘-‘ before them. They are the ones shared with the user you selected. Click on the the “-“to end the sharing.
If you are sharing access to the entire account the account’s owner will have to change the login credentials.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Wyze community Lisa. :+1:

To stop sharing, go to the Wyze app Home > Account (lower right) > Sharing > Select the user(s) you wish to remove > tap the red circle icon to the left of the device(s) you no longer wish to share > Done (upper right corner)

3 Likes

Guys you might be overcomplicating this. I bet @chansamerica simply allowed the other person to log in to the main account, no camera sharing.

If that’s the case, as @tomp mentioned, ALL you need to do is change your password (right in the app, and do it before your friend does). In the app go to Account, click on your user name, and select Reset Password.

1 Like