Remove unavailable schedule

Is there a way to remove old cleaning schedules. Each time the map gets reset the previous schedule becomes unavailable.

[Mod Edit]: Your post was merged to this category since it involves a question and not a request for a Product or Service enhancement by Wyze.

2 Likes

I have the same problem. Can not delete older unusable schedules.

Same issue, anyone get a resolution on this?

Not as yet. I’ve just switched off all that were unusable. Better than starting all over.

Please try to press and open a grey unavailable schedule, then there will be a Delete button at the bottom of the page.

I don’t see the delete button as pic shows. I was able to delete the active schedules. Much better.

Hi

I have just purchased the Robot Vacuum cleaner and love it. There is a small problem with the scheduler as people have mentioned. My issue is when I first set the schedule up I set it for 10:30 every day. Later on I changed it so the schedule shows as 14:30 in my app. Sadly every day at 10:30 the vacuum starts to try and clean again. I contacted support and they advised to perform a factory reset which I did and then recreated the schedule for 14:30 but it is still starting to clean at 10:30. I would be interested in suggestions on how to remove the 10:30 schedule

My app still looks as pictured, but previously I had success by re-mapping our house. Then I was able to add schedules, but the old schedules were still visible, however it used the new schedules. We still enjoy the robot.