Remote Live Stream nearly impossible today

Of course, every attempt made since my last post has resulted in the same gray failure window that I got yesterday, both wifi and LTE.

Have you updated firmware?

Yes, got all the cameras firmware updates done last night,

Just curious. Are all of us complaining BETA TESTERS? I signed up to do that and just wonder if it is only us BETA TESTERS are experiencing this or the general user. I really like the potential of these cams so don’t mind testing. I resorted back to my cellular game cam yesterday to keep an eye on my dog when we left. As with the rest of you, only events can be seen when away from home. At home on the same WiFi as the cams, I can see live video. Away, I can not connect to any cam.

I’m not in the beta.

No I am not a beta tester.

IDK what BETA even is lol

Wyze Ticket 182298

1 Like

Testing unofficial releases before released into production. Typically, beta testing tests features they plan to release.

2 Likes

ZThe problems continue today. Did connect once on small cams and the pan and tilt on LTE but have not been able again.i can’t make event because I don’t know how and when I click it doesn’t show anything. I just get through step 1-2-3 spinning spring and then no live feed and then the whole close app and try again blah blah. Very disappointing and frustrating. First few days with wyze cam. Set them up Saturday night lol. Wifi connection is fine. However that doesn’t help me when I am away from home trying to keep an eye on a husband with brain cancer. Hope this issue is dealt with soon. And no I am not a beta tester.

2 Likes

I have been having this issue for couple of days and just submitted ticket from my phone. 100% connect from WiFi. 95% failure from cellular. Wyze Ticket 182712. Thanks!

1 Like

@suzannah,

Have you submitted a log to Wyze?

1 Like

I am not a Beta tester and i updated the new firmware yesterday and it did not help.

1 Like

So you have completed a log via this link? My issues were on all networks, but I am fine today.

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019934771-How-to-gather-an-app-log

1 Like

Suzannah, When you are back home, Try to give this video a look to see how to set up events and alerts. It’s a little older video, but the steps are pretty much the same.
Setting up events video

1 Like

I posted about this problem a couple days ago on reddit. Very little traction there so I’m glad to see its blowing up here! :+1:t2: I’d say what my symptoms are but they’re the same as everyone else. Will send logs now.

Update: ticket ID 182733

4 Likes

New update… today it does connect to LTE but only after 3 or 4 attempts

2 Likes

Wyze Ticket 182727

Still cannot connect to my cameras from outside the WiFi network. Did the following:

• Power-cycled the cameras
  • Restarted the WiFi router
  • Upgraded the firmware, restarted the cameras
2 Likes

WYZE Ticket 181843

2 Likes