Remap creates a map on certain angle, whereas "clean" function creates proper

Hi Wyzers,

I was very happy when wyze released remap option in beta. However, whenever I try that function, it creates my floor map at a certain angle, which makes it very difficult for me to add virtual walls. Because only shape allowed with virtual walls is rectangle.

Nevertheless when I use clean function to generate map from scratch, that seems to be working perfectly fine. Earlier I thought that may be I had put the charger / robot at an angle before starting, but even after a number of retries, it remained inclined.

I will attach both the images. I don’t think I need to caption which is from remap and which is from clean.

1 Like

I noticed that mine is doing the same thing. I hope a fix is in the works.

Seriously. Its very inconvenient. I am still in process of finding the best place for the charger. So everytime I change the charger location, I have to remap, as there is no other way. And with remap iy creates this crazy angled map. So have to clean the whole house everytime :roll_eyes:

Same problem, although mine was closer to 5-10 degrees off, and prevented the splitting feature from working. I had to clear the map and just run the regular vacuum cycle and babysit it as it mapped things out.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.