Reluctant to say anything, but I chance it

Ok, I originally didnt want to say anything because at night the heavy pixelation made me think I was creating it in my own mind. But last week I decided I needed to ask someone,
I saw a man with an ear ring leaning on my car while I was using my app. Even with the pixels I made out features on his face. I was about 10 feet from my car, so I turned and saw he wasn’t there. CREEPY. Now I saw him with my own eyes, so I was a little worried I was “losing” it. Last night was the straw that broke the camels back. I noticed the more I zoomed, the more I saw. These are nowhere close to what I see every night. My wife says I’m crazy. Ill post more now that I remember I can take a screenshot! Also, there are multiple faces if you look close.

“Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn’t there!
He wasn’t there again today,
Oh how I wish he’d go away!”

Honestly, I can’t see anything like you describe. I see no faces, no car, no man. In fact, I can’t even tell what the image is of? A room?

5 Likes

Can you post an actual video or something?

2 Likes

I don’t see anything recognizable in that picture at all in full screen

2 Likes

Yeah I see what you mean. I’ll try to post better one’s, they only allowed me to send 1. In this picture its my living room, slightly to the right you can see a chair, thats a kid sitting in it even though it was empty.

I have increased your trust level. Please see if you can post more now. :slight_smile:

thank you

1 Like

Ok, this is crazy. Thank you lightening it! Please tell me you see a kid with a cat?

Omg, literally 4-5 more faces I see. I circled this one.

I see 2 different faces here holding what could be a cat or a little girl? One face looking straight at me, the other looking to the left, all in the same face area.

The human brain is wired to see faces in inanimate objects. I see a bunch of pixelation and compression artifacts. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

6 Likes

You are too paranoid. There is nothing there.

4 Likes

Where are you getting these from? They don’t look remotely like captures from a Wyze cam…

I don’t see anything from those pictures. Does anyone see this face?

5 Likes

Ok people, you confirmed what my wife says as well. Thanks

3 Likes

:wink:

6 Likes

Yep, looks like a cat :cat: I see the head of a cat or something…ears, eyes, and nose. An Optical Illusion!

Don’t worry though you’re not crazy , your mind will make you see what you want to see, especially if you’re looking for a certain thing like faces, just like looking for shapes in the clouds

2 Likes

I see the faces. I’ve being seeing a lot of faces in my photography and it’s definitely weird but it is a survival instinct that we’re born with to recognize faces, so I’ve been told. So I guess it’s entirely possible that your mind is taking something abstract and filling in the blanks to make them look like faces. But, I swear I’ve seen some weird stuff on my camera. Who knows right. This a video my camera captured next to my daughters crib. Look to the left of the video. https://global.discourse-cdn.com/wyze/original/2X/1/1571b033cd3656779045e6530a675530997f43a9.mov https://global.discourse-cdn.com/wyze/original/2X/1/1571b033cd3656779045e6530a675530997f43a9.mov