reliable motion playback?

I’m one week in to my Wyzecam v2, and I can’t get reliable motion playback…as an example, I’ll have 10 motion alert notifications and maybe 2-3 will actually play - the others just spin and eventually timeout. Some potential fixes were to clear the app cache, reformat the SD card - neither of which fixes the issue for more than one time or two. Another post mentioned it took a long time for the videos to be available to be viewed - but that’s also not the case here as some of the videos are hours old.

So i figure I’ll try Tiny Cam Pro…which sends me a few notifications in the beginning and then nothing.

I’m not even sure I have either app set up correctly, so I’m not opposed to the idea its my user error that’s causing the unreliability. I can see myself sitting here in the live view, but no motion recording.

if someone could detail the setup for each app, and or if you are experiencing the same thing, I’d love to hear about it.

Specs:

I’m literally 5 feet from the cam, 5 feet from the router, wifi signal strength is 100%

Wyzecam V2, 4.9.2.52 firmware.

Google Pixel, Android version 9 up to date with the Oct 5 2018 security patch.

This is primarily a user to user forum. I would click the Support link at the top of this page and run through the troubleshooting section. If that doesn’t do it, and if you don’t get other help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is connected so that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.