Red Video feed on Nvidia Shield?

It doesn’t matter what cam, subscription or not.
Asking Google on the Nvidia Shield pro to show me any of my cams shows me the terminator view. Completely red video feed. (see attached )
Anyone else with these issues?

Does it show like this when viewing on the app? If not, it’s probably something with the nvidia shield. Are you able to view other things not in red on the shield? Probably best to ask nvidia support on this one, as I don’t think it’s the camera at fault here.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. My V2 cameras are normal but the V3 is red. Did not always used to be an issue.

1 Like

I have 2 Wyze Cam V3’s i used to be able to ask google to show cameras on Nvidia Shield but it now it doesn’t work anymore, it does connect and i can hear audio but i just get a black screen. Performed factory reset on Nvidia Shield and it did not solve the problem.

I never knew you could just ask google to show your cams on the Shield. I use Tinycam Pro on the Shield and that works fine. It even shows the Wyze recorded events on it. Until Wyze makes an app for Android TV you might give that a shot. I also have the remote set so I can just double click a button to see the cams which I find quicker then speech.
You can also use the PIP feature to watch a show and keep an eye out for the pizza guy.

Thanks I’ll try that out!