I’ve got six Wyze cans running around the house and I just moved a pan & scan up my antenna so its now 20 feet off the ground outside. It used to have an SD card in it but not now.
So recording - since it’s no longer got an SD card in it - is it still recording? (the other 5 do) if so what and how?
- So under Event Rec its now set to ALL DAY, and it also has Motion and Sound turned on like always.
- Under Notifications - all three are turned on but the master is set to off.
- Detect are at the factory setting.
- Alarms are off.
- Under ADV - Local - its off the old SD card setting still says 10 MB avial.?
- Format - shows the command format.
- I just turned on Motion Tracking and Motion Tagging under MORE from the main page.
So is it recording and if so how much and where is it and whats the retention rate for that stuff on HD?
Also, if I break down and get another SD card for it can I go with a 64 or 128 as last week someone has something stolen and one of my other fixed cams has a stock 32 GB in it on ALL DAY but it didn’t go back far enough to see who came by,
I need more than 24 hrs of record time … I know its not official but has anyone had any luck with 64 or 128 GB cards?