Re-Login Every 2 to 3 weeks Wyze App

hi can someone please tell me why do i need to re-login every 2 or 3 weeks on the Wyze App, what is the reason is there a way to turn this off, the problem is that i have to do it on 2 iphone, 5 ipads and it gets really annoying at some point my password is really long, so please is there a way to disable this or please can you add that option

thanks

Try and contact support and see what they say. :slight_smile:

i trough this was support forums, i see wyze team answers questions here, anyways i will sending a email, thanks

I believe the login timeout is a week. That protects your account in case your credentials or device are ever stolen.

Do you use iCloud Keychain? If you do, you can tap the Password button at the top of the iOS keyboard and you can auto fill the userid/password without having to type it.

1 Like

this should be a optional i dont need a baby sitter, anyway even using icloud is annoying i guess i have to wait till RTS firmware come out and don’t have to use wyze app anymore

Sometimes security is not convenient. You should change your password every 30 days or so.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

if i change every day is even more secure dont you think, why take chance every 30 :slight_smile:

Depending on where your camera is, even 30 days is overkill. Why isn’t there a setting for this?