Queue another area for vacuum to clean after area cleaning has already started

MODERATOR NOTE:

Your submission has been merged (see below). Please hop on over there and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=================

Hi,

So, I would like to request the ability to queue up an additional area to be vacuumed after “area cleaning” has already started. A “cleaning queue”, lol.

Real world scenario, I set my vacuum on it’s way to clean the kitchen but then decide to add the hallway to my kid’s room and their rooms because they’re now awake and out of their rooms. Right now you have to wait until the current area is finished and the vacuum goes back home to charge and then send the vacuum off again.

I think it would be a great convenience to just queue it up, 1) so we can leave the house with the rooms already added and not have to worry about paying attention to our phone to see when the current room is done so we can start the additional rooms. 2) the vacuum doesn’t have to go alllllll the way back home just to go right back to where it was.

And I guess to further this option, right now when multiple rooms are selected to be cleaned on the outset, I think this “queue” feature would also be able to allow a room to be cleared from the queue and the vacuuming of it canceled.

Scenario - I’ve selected family room, playroom, dining, to be vacuumed and the vacuum is doing it’s thing… but oh my, it’s Florida and at 3:45pm it’s perfect sunny not a cloud in the sky but at 3:50pm it’s the apocalypse outside and my kids have to come inside. Having the option to drop the playroom from the “queue” would be great so we don’t have to babysit the cleaning to see when it’s done with room 1, guessing where it’s going next, canceling the clean, waiting for it to go back home, then sending it back out again.

Make sense?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spot Cleaning + Manual Control