Hi there, I have a few questions and couldn’t find a FAQ that answers these as I am planning on buying a WZ2 to use with RTSP. Thanks in advance; if there is a document that has all these answers, kindly point me to it.
- From what I understand, if one installs RTSP the camera can still be added and used via Wyze app, is this accurate?
- The only feature while using RTSP fw that is lost is motion detection?
- I will be able to see the camera in the app even if the internet is down, as long as it’s on my local network same as my mobile device it will still show up and show video in Wyze app?
- Will it always work via TinyCam if Internet connection (or Wyze broker connection) is down?
- Is there any software I can run on Windows or on my Qnap NAS that will be able to take a snapshot at a pre-programmed time and name it according to my need? i.e. yyyy.mm.dd.hh.mm.ss?
- Same with 5, but to take video only during certain times? i.e. I only want to capture from 8pm to 8am.
This last one I guess Wyze may not know, but some of you are using apps via RTSP to capture stream/photo so you may know.
Thanks and cheers!