Questions for EA group vs Core Community group?

Hello, this Early Access group is an “exclusive” group (most fervent supporters), and I thought was set up to clue us in or discuss new happenings. Lately, there have been a number of posts that are typical for the core community (“my bulb isn’t working…”). Should those general questions be posted here, or there, or both?

1 Like

Blubs have yet to be released to the general public.

1 Like

Actually I think things concerning the bulbs should be posted in ask The community ,everyone knows about the bulbs .
It’s just cluttering up this section
When the bulbs do get released to the public , a Lot of good information about Getting them up and running will be buried in here

4 Likes

So, tech specs, Q’s?
Would be posted in general Wyze forum too?

I successfully installed n linked my bulbs (7), to my smart home system, 1 day after they arrived.

What is the EA group for??

I got a few of the “Early Release” products and today, I received the EA group invite?

We will let you know when new updates or products are officially coming, Also more inside scoop on what’s happening, e.g. the Outdoor Cam blog posts. Right now we are still working on more content but as we grow, we will have a more content to share!

4 Likes

Thanks Mark. Please know that I wasn’t intending to come across as complaining about lack off content, but trying to figure out what we should be discussing here versus the main forum. I’d hate to see this part of the forum starting to be clogged with routine photos of bulbs (in Home Depot :grinning:) or complaints about shipping, etc.

1 Like