Qnap

support

3 WyzeCams and counting. We are going to adopt a rescue dog and planning to keep an eye on him/her.

I have a Qnap NAS and wondering if there is a way to use the Qnap Surveillance Station app to “corral” these cameras to one screen on a Mac or plans to do so?

Same here. Would love the ability. I just ordered 3 of the v2 cameras.

@jotz similar questions have been swirling around concerning adding NAS storage to offload video clips. (which definitely would be easier to dump video files onto VS. taking the SD card out all the time). “According to Engadget, a firmware update in March will add IFTTT support and compatibility with Amazon’s Echo Show and Echo Spot devices for looking in on your camera feeds.” This is from the verge article

I also would like the ability to use my NAS (QNAP specifically) to at least store my videos. Using the surveillance software would be an additional bonus.

+1. Ability to store video on NAS will be super beneficial.

+1 for me as well want to add QNAP. Researching now to see whats possible.

+1 for QNAP support

Does Wyze have a statement on this? Any future plans to make this possible?

I will take a wild guess and say This would be way down on the list if it is on the list at all

With my camera not recording properly to the SD card inside it, this is becoming a priority to me.