Push Notifications per Camera

Thanks for the update. Hopefully with the next app update, they’ll have this feature!

1 Like

The current ability to set Push Notifications ON or OFF for each camera individually is a very useful feature that allows me to customize my notifications. I would find this even more helpful if Push Notifications could be set ON or OFF on each individual camera according to the alert type (motion, sound, CO alarm, smoke alarm). For example, there are cases where I want push notifications on a given camera only for a smoke alarm trigger, and on a different camera only for a CO alarm.

1 Like

I have not tried it yet but is this something IFTTT will let us setup for individual cameras? There is a good YouTube video from Wyse on how to use IFTTT.

Yes, you could have IFTTT send you a push (from the IFTTT app) when the camera detects motion. IFTTT response time is sometimes not very good though.

In the soon to be released app that’s now in beta, there is camera-by-camera push notification control. That will take care of it.

1 Like

Good news… push notification control camera by camera is included in the Wyze 2.0 App that has now been released.

1 Like