Push notification when shortcut / rule activates

Presently, the only way to know if a shortcut was activated (either by a schedule or a triggering event) is to check the shortcut history in the Account tab. Please make a feature to generate a push notification whenever a shortcut is activated. See mockup below.

I would like to see this new feature added as well. It would be very helpful to receive push notifications wherever a shortcut is activated. Voted.

This would be good because shortcut history doesn’t even work right , it shows failed most of the time when actually it worked just exactly as it was supposed to.

I get the same results. All show mostly failed but regardless everything is working. Go figure. :roll_eyes:

Or maybe they can figure out a way to fix the shortcut history so that it is accurate? Most of mine say failed too.

2 Likes

Add push notifications for rules on action

Would be great to have push notifications when rules are executed. I have rules set my time and some by geo. The geo one action when a device enters or leaves an area. Would be great to get a push notification. Before rules I used IFTTT and got a notification each time, but not with Wyze app (IOS) rules.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

1 Like

We create rules for occurrences that are not typical in every day life. Unfortunately, there aren’t any notifications or End User alerts that a recording had an action that fired a Rule.

1 Like