Push notification stopped working

support

My four Wyezcams work fine for a week…but now I do not receive any push notifications on iPhone 6 and the app also crashes often. I tried power cycle, reboot phone, relaunch app, and toggle the push notification switch etc. I really love the camera and want it to work. Any ideas?

Hi, I just tried this trick by logout and login Wyezcam app. The problem solved and I receive push notificaiton!

Sadly that didn’t work for me.

This is also happening to me. The notifications appear in the app but they do not show up as push notifications. I tried logging, reinstalling the app, power cycling the camera, no luck. I also emailed wyzecam a few days ago with no response.

Did you accept push notifications during app install?

Yes. Do you work for Wyzecam?

No

I didn’t agree to accept push notifications during app install. How do I get back to that part of install so that I can accept push notifications…Thanks.

Logging out and reinstalling the app did work for me, but not for long. I got a couple of notifications and it stopped. (Android) I wonder if it’s simply getting blocked by OS since there are too many events.

I too no longer get push notifications. Samsung S7. Without these, the system has little value to me, otherwise great product.

Why does Wyze puke out product before testing?

$$$ to try and keep the lights on at headquarters.

push notifications never worked for me. I just set up my camera a few days ago. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

not working for me either.

app version: 1.2.76

opened a support ticket FOUR days ago, have not a word back from Wyze Support.

Very poor customer service / support.

Just receied my Wyze Cam last week after delays. I set up the camera and everything seems to be working except receiving Push notifications.

Firmware Version: 4.9.1.42

App Version: 1.2.76

Device: Wyze Cam v2

Phone O/S: Android