Push notification for sense stopped working

Hey all (thanks for the poke, @DP1947),

For sensor notifications not coming through, it was an issue we found and corrected on the cloud-side of things last night. We are grateful for everyone bringing this to our attention – that helped us isolate, test, and roll out the cloud fix quickly.

An important side note: We released an update for the Wyze app and firmware versions last night at 9:00PM PT. Those updates are separate from the sensor notification correction, but we’re excited to run these new versions through the beta gauntlet!

Thank you all for being awesome. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This must’ve been related to the problems I was having last night cameras not connecting, event clips wouldn’t load and play, everything’s working good today

1 Like

It may have been, but keep an eye on this and please let me know if you see it occur. The patch was specifically for the sensor notifications and I want to make sure the Event behavior you’re describing is corrected. Thanks for the follow-up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I noticed I was having problems round 8:30 PM last night , about 11 PM it was cleared up , haven’t had any camera connection issues or problems with the event clips at all since then.

I noticed that I wasn’t getting person movement notification also even after the sense notifications were fixed. I had to disable person notifications and reenable them to get them working again.

My sensors weren’t working properly from the beginning. Support told me to do what I had already done. They suck. I won’t buy them again. They never worked properly. Love the cameras, though.