Purchase stand alone base mounts for WCO

So far loving our outdoor cam, but we want to be able to move it around the area we have it in. We have screwed the base mount to the wall, but now we wish we hadn’t. It would be awesome if you could sell additional base mounts for the outdoor cam!

[Mod Edit]: Title, tags and request text modified to enhance search clarity.

Sounds like you need another Outdoor Cam starter kit. :slightly_smiling_face:
Leave your current one in a fixed location. Use the new one for your mobile exploration activities.

Nah…my dad wants to be able to have the camera base nailed to the wall in 2 places so he can move it around as he chooses. From one side of the carport to the other. Once we get the second cam, we may be able to use that base for the carport and just sit the other camera where it needs to go. It would just be a nice option.

1 Like

I use mine to lookin on my Guinea Pigs. I have the stand mounted on their cage. I would like to have other mounts pre-mounted on their cage and on a pole I use in the yard when we put them out in the grass to play. All I want to do is pop off the WCO from the magnet and pop it on a mount pre-installed somewhere else. So I just need to be able to buy a couple of the mounts only.

Wyze Cam Outdoor V2 / V3 Mounting Kit

Currently I checked if there was a Mounting Kit that was compatible with the Wyze Cam Outdoor v2 or future v3 .
There isn’t none. Will it be in the works?

(I didn’t see anyone discussing this so hopefully someone is needing the wire to be extra long as I)

Would be nice for a portable cam to have more than one base or stand. The adjustable mount or stand should be sold separately so the cam can easily change locations.

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

Welcome to the Wyze community @rogermiller5!
Great idea!
Don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item by clicking the “vote” button!

1 Like

I like the idea but think there are plenty of 3rd party mounts available online already and think there are other priorities like hiding the SSID of the Outdoor Cam Base Station for security :slight_smile:

I agree. I realize you can use 3rd party mounts, but from what I see none can use they all need to screw in, Additional magnetic mounts would be better.

WIll there ever be a just buy the base wifi for the cams only? i already own the cam and i only need the base. Do you sell just the wifi base alone for your service? i dont need or want an additional cam.

Agreed. I don’t need multiple cameras but it would be nice to be able to have multiple magnetic bases so I could move the camera around to different locations as needed/wanted.