Purchase additional outdoor cam

Is it possible to purchase an additional outdoor cam without buying the full bundle? I need 2 cams, but not 2 base stations. I see no option to buy a cam only.

1 Like

That is strange, I just looked and didn’t see additional cameras either. There used to be one price for the bundle and a price for each additional cam when I purchased my 3 additional cams. I can’t believe they don’t sell them that would be really stupid. Call them at 206-339-9646 or 1-844-999-3226. It might be on the shop section of this site but I didn’t see it, I even clicked on a bundle to see if additional cams were there but did not see them. Maybe they just screwed up the shopping site?? I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

I had the same problem a day or so ago. I ordered the v3 and wanted to order the outdoor with battery, too. I am assuming that they are just not in stock.

Welcome @mkmck!
Amazon has 1,2,3 and 4 camera starter bundles including a base. They also sell add-on cameras.
https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Wire-Free-Assistant-station-required/dp/B08FFK9ZYR/ref=asc_df_B08FFK9ZYR/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=475739861994&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2847866299821805720&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=t&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001677&hvtargid=pla-1016379457166&psc=1

2 Likes

Excellent. Thanks!

Thanks, I did see this, but the price is too high. They were on sale at Wyze a short while ago for about $36 with shipping. Perhaps $45 with shipping is a reasonable price at Amazon.

Soooo, to get a 2nd Outdoor Cam we have to buy through Amazon? We can’t buy direct here? Bezos doesn’t get anymore of my cash. Is there another (less evil) option for me?