Provide Noonlight monitoring of Wyze HMS Leak Sensors

Wish Wyze would allow the leak sensors to be monitored by Noonlight.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was moved to the #wishlist category since it involves a request for a Service enhancement by Wyze.

[Mod Note]: Monitoring of leak sensors now appears in the app. To enable this, follow the instructions found at Monitoring Tab > Home Monitoring Settings > Monitoring Certificate > Learn More. This request is now marked as launched.

Why? NoonLight only summons the police.

My concern is flood. Noonlight notifies the user first before calling police. In this case, I would not want the police or fire called unless the user wanted it. In most cases a flood develops more slowly than a fire giving more time to alert neighbors, relatives or the homeowner to get there (assuming they are within 30- 40 minutes). Noonlight’s only role in this case would be to make sure the user or someone on the shared list got the message.

A shared list would be important for when the user did not have internet or cellular available such as on a cruse or other dead zone areas.

A valid request. You could post in the Wishlist Forum.

If Wyze ever made a smoke detector I could see a noonlight notification in a fire event being of value as well.

I know I would have loved to have had a leak notification (which was a flood) from my former Home Monitoring system. Or for the leak detector to have even worked.

I believe this feature has been added now. Please check the settings in the Monitoring tab.

Monitoring Tab → Home Monitoring Settings → Monitoring Certificate → Learn More (to see the above screenshot in the app)

3 Likes

My submit log copy button might have been the launched wishlist request with the least comments, but this is probably one with the least votes.

1 Like