Problems Displaying Continuous Camera Feed on Google Nest/Home Hub

Yep, I unlinked it and re=linked and it shows, but now it’s a black screen on the livestream.

2 Likes

Does it eventually timeout and go to the default screen for the Google device? Did you try it just once, or several times?

After like 2 minutes or so, the livestream shows up…
Thanks for your help!

Great to hear! If you keep having issues with it, you could submit a Support Request. Depending on the nature of the problem, rather than use the website link, sometimes it is helpful to submit an App Log and/or a Firmware Log. Good luck! :slight_smile:

I have 4 Wyze V2s and none them can be displayed on nest hub. All I see is a black screen on the livestream. I linked and unlinked several times but no luck. Any help will be appreciated

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @brsubedi69. Have you seen this article on the Wyze support site? Please keep in mind that sometimes you might have to wait a while for the stream to feed through Google devices. I have had to wait over a minute sometimes. :slight_smile:

Me too, it’s the same, always a blank screem, It’s stay more than two minutes and nothin any help? Thanks

4 Likes

Hi @gugusouza, and welcome to the community. I have updated the support link for my post above. Let us know if it doesn’t help with your situation.

What works for me is changing the resolution in the app. This triggers something to get the stream back. Annoying but it works.

Interesting. Which resolution works best for you? I haven’t really tried anything beyond SD for mine. I might have to experiment tonight.

I go from 360 to SD, or SD to 360. HD doesn’t work for me.

Me too. I’m using the Pan Cam and a small Nest Hub over a Google WiFi LAN. The stream runs for 5 to 10 minutes then drops out. Is this a camera, networking or smart display problem?
bn

PS: The Wyze Pan Cam stream won’t show up on the Google Home app the way other cameras can.

The 10 minute time is by design.

I did see that note. I’d rather set it and let the stream run.
bn

Past few months, I’ve had the same problem with any 6 of my V2 cams. streaming to my Google home hub.
Worked fine after 30 seconds over the summer.

But now it just gets the lack continuous streaming screen like everyone. I even went down to 360p from mobile app
As well as relinking the integration.

1 Like

I am having the exact same issue. I just bought a nest hub today and properly setup my two v2’s and one Pancam through the google home app. If i try to display any of the cameras I just get the black screen that says “Playing Smart Home Camera” but nothing happens (even after 5 minutes). I had it work once or twice but it’s obviously glitchy. Not very happy with Wyze’s support of this issue, especially because they boast that it works. Please fix…

1 Like

I had this problem for a while too, but just in the past few days it’s begun working better with Nest Hub. Still takes about 30 seconds to show the stream but at least it finally gets there now.

1 Like

I have this issue. Any resolution?

I have the same issue as XMastaTaZX