Preorder Shipping Update #12 Week of 2/24/2021

75x18

Preorder Shipment Update #12

Week of 2/24/2021!

Hey, friends!

I heard from a little birdie that you’re looking for updates on your preordered products.

… No?

Well, I brought them anyway! :relieved:

Here’s what I have this week as far as the manufacturing and shipping of those preordered items that you’ve been waiting for…

First, some weekly reminders.

• Since you’ve placed your preorders a while ago, it’s important that we have your current address. If you think we have outdated shipping info for your order, please contact our support team ASAP!

• The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when your devices will ship . After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey!

• Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you. :rowing_man:

• Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!

Alright, let’s go! :point_down:

Quick summary.

What’s on the menu this week? Check out the updates:

Wyze Video Doorbell

• Orders from September 24th - 30th used to ship by 3/6.
    :point_right: These orders will ship by the end of the week (2/26).

• Orders from October 11th - 31st used to start shipping in March.
    :point_right: These orders should ship by 3/6.

• Orders from November 1st - December 7th used to start shipping in March.
    :point_right: These orders should ship by 3/19.

Wyze Handheld Vacuum

• Previous updates said that vacuums would begin to ship in March, which is still true.
    :point_right: Folks who ordered beginning January 22nd were promised that their wave of shipments is estimated to begin in April and this is now reflected here.

Wyze Bulb Color

• Only one shipment was allocated last week for orders.
    :point_right: Folks who ordered 2/18 or later were promised that their wave of shipments is estimated to begin in April and this is now reflected here.

Wyze Video Doorbell

130x130

70% of preorders have been shipped.

Orders from October 1st - October 31st
Should ship by 3/6.

Orders after November 1st - December 7th
Should ship by 3/19.

Notes for Wyze Video Doorbell

We’re speeding through our Wyze Video Doorbell preorders! :rocket:

Looks like we’re going to be able to get through the rest of our orders by the middle of March (maybe even a little faster). Can’t wait for you to get yours!

Wyze Watch

130x98

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Watches are set to start shipping in early April. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

We appreciate your patience!

Notes for Wyze Watch

Teams are hard at work manufacturing Wyze Watches with reinforced casing as we speak! We’re still on for shipping to start around early April.

Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware

130x130

The new generation of Wyze Sense is estimated to start shipping in Apri l. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

This includes Core Starter Kits as well as additional Entry Sensors, Motion Sensors, and Keypads.

Ordered Wyze Cams with your Wyze Home Monitoring equipment? They’ll ship separately as soon as they’re in stock.

Notes for Wyze Home Monitoring Hardware

We’re experiencing some production delays for the new generation of Wyze Sense, but manufacturing is underway. We’re currently estimating to begin shipping these orders out sometime in April. Please be on the lookout for more updates in these emails as I get more information!

Wyze Handheld Vacuum

130x130

Orders from January 19th
Should start shipping in March.

[Orders were closed from January 20th-21st]

Orders from January 22nd - Present
Should start shipping in April.

I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Handheld Vacuum

Wyze Handheld Vacuum shipments won’t start going out until next month, but we do still have some stock left of our preorders. It’s not too late to place your order for our April shipment before we run out again if you’ve been eyeing one!

Wyze Bulb Color (4-Pack)

130x130

Orders from February 16th - February 17th
Should start shipping in March.

Orders from February 18th - Present
Should start shipping in April.

I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Bulb Color

We’re still accepting orders! If you’ve been holding out on making your lights smarter, I recommend getting your order in soon. They’re under $9 per bulb when you preorder, and some of our competitors sell comparable bulbs at 5x that!

The demand was solid for Wyze Bulb Color, so we’ve sold out of our initial shipments. Fulfillment of orders after February 18th will come from a separate wave of inventory sometime in April.
Thanks for reading through another round of updates. I’ll catch you next week!

– Jimmy from Wyze

Wyze75x18

Inst24x24 Yt24x24 Fb24x24 Tw24x24 Website24x24

Contact Us
Support
Ask the Community
Unsubscribe

Wyze Labs, Inc.
3933 Lake Washington BLVD NE STE 350 Kirkland, WA 98033

©2021 Wyze Labs, Inc.

4 Likes