Pre ordered Wyze Watch - Waited 5 months to find out Wyze canceled my order and took my money

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone waited for Wyze product for almost 5 months and get an email from Wyze saying they canceled your order? The payment was taken back in Dec 1st and now they are saying that they don’t have my payment information. How is this possible? One of the leading tech companies loses the payment information only after 5 months? It doesn’t make any sense except they cannot fulfill the obligation. It is very odd to me why they are doing this. Has anyone got a similar email from Wyze? Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I got the same response. Thank you again.

1 Like

I just received the same message. I am displease with this action and am very unhappy. Wyze invoice clearly shows I have paid. This appear to be …

Michael

1 Like

I also received that email. Payment was made when the order was placed on Dec 1, 2020. Was expecting the watch to ship mid May.

Looks like an error. I got the same email too. Hope @WyzeTeam will resolve this issue soon.

1 Like

I thought the same… Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know about the watch but wyze really needs to step up their game seems like most products are pre order and take forever to ship I think it’s kinda ridiculous to be honest.
I love their products but if this goes on then ill have serious thoughts of switching brands, paying into products that take 3,4,5 months before I get what I paid for?
Eh

1 Like

This company is shady and lies out its arse. I was one of the wyze car preorders and they still haven’t shipped it, they tried to blame it on paypal, but they don’t even have the car in stock to ship although they sent out an email 2 weeks ago saying 100% of preorders have shipped.

1 Like

Pre-ordered a floor lamp and a bit later, pre-ordered the vacuum. Paid for and received confirmation on both.
After months of receiving updates asking for patients and understanding, I recently received an update saying that all of the pre-orders for one of the items I was waiting for had finally fully shipped??
I contacted Wyze to let them know I never received my item and was told…sorry, my order had been canceled! When I asked why, I was told…for security reasons they were unable to provide any information why! I asked about the 2nd item I have been waiting months for and told…oh yea, that one was canceled too, but we can’t tell you why! Lol
I sent an email and provided my phone number and asked that a supervisor call me ASAP so I could provide any information needed to verify my identity as needed “for security reasons” as needed.

I have bought other pre-order items the same way from Wyze in the past. My payment was NOT an issue. My address is on file, so that is not an issue. I purchased the items in the pre-order time frame and have confirmations for both. I have several follow up emails over several months stating they are “working hard” on fulfilling my orders.
I was not notified AT ANY TIME that there was an issue OF ANY KIND with my order! After being patient and understanding for over 4 MONTHS,
What kind of customer service is that???

This was obviously a screw up on their end, not mine. Something very shady going on. The response I am getting from Wyze and the total lack of accountability is unacceptable!

1 Like