Posts here are for your eyes ONLY!

I’d also be down to sign a NDA. Can’t wait to see the outdoor camera!

1 Like

Purrrrfect! :grinning:
funny-animal-gifs-cat-eyes

3 Likes

Thanks for the inclusion. Love my Wyzes!

2 Likes

Once it’s for sale on the website it’s not really early access. We just get notified when’s it’s going to go live on the site. So it wouldn’t be early access to those others that see it and bought it. NDAs are just for everything leading up to sale. So no issue imo

@nerdland
@WyzeGwendolyn

Early access products are available for everyone to purchase , once you purchase an early access product then you are a member of the early access

4 Likes

Exactly. Then they get a email with a thank you and a NDA. If they refuse to sign they aren’t added to the EA program and are informed why. Again. This isn’t hard.

2 Likes

Just happy to be here

3 Likes

Ain’t we all. :metal:

2 Likes

Woop woop! I’m excited for what’s next

Thanks for the inclusion.

Since I doubt Wyze would prosecute someone who violated the NDA, an official lawyer-y one would be overkill, but at least an “agreement” before entering the program that really is a reminder and good-faith request of what’s expected would be probably the best solution.

3 Likes

While you’re probably right that they wouldn’t prosecute an average Wyze tester who got over-excited and posted something on social media, it still might be a good thing to have. For one thing, it just carries more weight than “checking a box” or whatever. If it’s clear that you’re entering a legal agreement, you’re more likely to take it seriously. It would also give them some legal recourse if a competitive company tries to infiltrate the hardware beta program for nefarious purposes, in which case, they might prosecute.

2 Likes

:grin:

I’m 66 and often pretend to forget - works so far. Thanks for the inclusion!

2 Likes

I agree with nerdland

Agreed simple and to the point is all it needs to be

My attorney calls NDA’s “No one Does Anything” contracts. I don’t object to them, personally I figure it’s kind of a gentleman’s agreement. I suppose it would be more correct to say “gentle person” nowadays.

Truthfully I always think far less of a person that can’t keep a confidence, written agreement or not. I know that if I know a person can’t keep a confidence I probably don’t want them close to me.

4 Likes

Very true. But if they burn 1st then what?

I know this has been mentioned before but, I would really love a way to take part in the hardware Betas without a Facebook account. I know this is one of the primary requirements to facilitate communication. I just can’t convince myself to give up that much of my information to thy company no matter how much I want to help Wyze.

3 Likes

There is a #wishlist item you can vote on for that here: Stop requiring Facebook for Beta testing

2 Likes