Wyze, if you are listening, please consider building a smart pool cleaning robot.
I received my vac robot a few days ago, and I am truly impressed with the capabilities so far. I think many of those could be translated into a true smart pool cleaning robot.
My wish list for a good pool robot:
- Motorized wheels or tracks. Those just with impeller propulsion sucks.
- Motorized brush. Just vacuum doesn’t do a good job of cleaning the pool floor and sides.
- Potentially cordless. Then when the battery is exhausted you can get it out of the pool and plug to charge.
- Cloth removable filter. Those screen mesh filters don’t do a good job with fine debris.
- Wall climbing. It needs to be able to brush/vacuum the pool walls.
- Probably the game changer would be either pool mapping, or pool size configuration. Say you place the cleaner in one specific corner and plug all pool measurements in the app, the robot goes to work and cleans in an organized way (same as how your vacuum works).