Please sell Wyze swag (eg. t-shirts, etc)

Not sure how this page works but really need to say…
Not fair! On the shop icon the only option is wyze cameras and their accessories. I just saw a YouTube dated November 21, 2017 with Dave and Claire wearing wyzecam t-shirts to launch the company. I so want one!! Sell them, please!!
Thank you,
Alma Kane
proud owner of a wyze cam!!!

1 Like

I would wear one.

4 Likes

MOD NOTE: I moved this topic to #wishlist now, so you can vote. Click the VOTE button at the top.

3 Likes

Link to the #wishlist post? Can’t find…

You’re already there! :slight_smile:

Well that was confusing… Heh. :grimacing:

1 Like

No worries! It gets a little trickier to follow when we move conversations around. :grin:

I already proposed the idea for a store with all sorts of merch.

1 Like

Thanks. We’re going to keep them separate because this one is about swag and yours is (primarily) about bundles. However, we’ve adjusted the titles to make that more clear.

1 Like

Better yet… Free t-shirts for people who pre-ordered wyze sense and other new early access products.

5 Likes

Another idea for the store!!!

WYZE SWAG!!!
Wheres the tshirts, and other merch to promote and sell more guys? Signs that say protected by Wyze systems etc? Lol

3 Likes

I just want the t-shirt Dave and his daughter are wearing. I love the wyze cam product and I’m fussy about t-shirts I choose. {even though I practically live in t-shirts}
It could advertise while I’m enjoying wearing it.
Thanks all

3 Likes

Oh! I love that idea of them including a little sticker saying wyzecam protected!

1 Like

Look, you can take the credit, I just want that shirt

I wasn’t trying to piss you off. I was just saying it was already in the suggestion box. Even though somewhat hidden.

With approval from the powers that be, I can facilitate this using my print on demand supplier. I just need a corporate letterhead approval. I can print shirts, sweatshirts, masks, and more.

Yes, please!!

A post was merged into an existing topic: A line of WCO hats.

Shirts should say “Wyze Guy” or “Wyze Gal”

1 Like

Whoops! Sorry I forgot to flip this over. We started selling Wyze Swag (other than socks that we already had) back in October! :tada:

5 Likes