Please add (Sell) spare parts for all products

It would be nice if there was a way to buy spare parts for all the cameras so those of use who want to tinker with the hardware, can do so without having to worry about buying a whole new camera should something go wrong.

While I don’t know the inner workings of the Wyze company eg the company doesn’t actually assemble anything it more of just a middle man.

If you’re actually assembling the cameras yourself, then it would be better for the bottom line if people had to buy new cameras should they break something while tinkering.
But …
If would actually be better for the bottom line if you sold spare parts for a few reasons.

You would actually make more money per cam by parting out the ones that get returned for defects. There’s no money to be made in selling refurbs and who wants them anyway.

It would free up inventory for when you move onto the next iteration of cams.

It’s good from a consumer perspective.

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

At $20 per camera, there’s probably little point. price of a part + shipping means you could just buy a new camera and use the broken one for parts.

Great idea @ryan.bonner! I do agree with @krsexton that it may not be doable due to the profit margins of the Wyze products, but I would love to see it if it’s doable!
As a side note:
Wyze support is available by phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
They can help to troubleshoot any devices that aren’t functioning properly and can issue replacements if need(and device is under the warranty).

Finally, don’t forget to vote for your own #wishlist item @ryan.bonner and anyone else who creates a #wishlist item in the future!

1 Like

I recently moved and forgot to grab my smart lock keypad mounting plate off the wall. I have the keypad itself but no mounting plate. It would be great if wyze would sell assorted parts that might break often or in my case get forgotten and I need a new one now.

Thanks.

2 Likes

As the full camera is only $20 the parts, individually, SHOULD be next to nothing. Main components are easy to access and replace. Would make the product a little greener and boost the VERY supportive userbase

Spare Screws and other parts for All Wyze Products

I would love to purchase some spare screws for the Wyze Outdoor Cam for mounting. The screwhead is a very small size and i can’t find a replacement screw that fits.

[Mod Note]: Your topic, associated replies and votes were merged to this #wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests.

Looks like it’s probably a number 4 screw
https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=no+4+screws&crid=301G77GN0M5TO&sprefix=no+4+screw%2Ctools%2C169&ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_10_ts-doa-p

1 Like

Thanks for that info. I’ll order some.

I lost the charger cable for my watch. While support has been great about getting me a replacement, policy has them shipping me a whole new watch.

I would love to be able to just order spare parts - charger plugs, cables, extensions, mounts, brushes, filters…

I’m always nervous when I don’t have spares.

1 Like

This topic Title was modified to allow inclusion of spare parts for all Wyze products since the number of Products has increased.

3 Likes

Thanks Tomp! Willem71 I totally agree! I think the lifespan of these devices would be much longer if we could purchase spare parts.

1 Like

I bought two watch 47s, but I can buy replacement cables (I lost one and now the other doesn’t work anymore). I also have a robot vacuum, I can’t find the replacement brushes or filters or anything yet.

My wish is to have replacement parts I can order instead of having to throw them away and have to buy a new one.

@Melocco These are supposed to be available soon. See the #roadmap category for details.

If you need replacement cables for your watch, call Wyze Customer Service.

Speak with a Live Support Wizard: 1 (206) 339-9646 or 1 (844) 999-3226

WEEKDAY SUPPORT HOURS

Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT

WEEKEND SUPPORT HOURS

Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT

I recently lost my Wyze watch charging cable. Wyze currently doesn’t sell replacements sooooo not sure what else to do there! Please put these cables for sale under accessories on your website! I’ll order a couple right away!

If you contact support I do believe you would be able to get another cable , I was able to get one for the wyze band to replace the one the cat chewed up.

Wyze Customer Support: (206) 339-9646
Available Monday - Friday 4 am - 8 pm PT
Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

1 Like

replacement hardware for night light

I bought the 3-pack of night lights and somehow lost the mounting hardware. I learned today that Wyze does not offer for resale the mounting hardware.

Would like to use this Topic to help change the Wyze mindset. Folks lose stuff, folks move and lose stuff, life happens. Please add the replacement hardware for night light as an accessory for purchase.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

would like to find or be able to get the charger cable. my dog has chowed mine so now having to use my daughter’s cable.
PLEASE read How to Use the Wishlist (link above) and search BEFORE POSTING. If your submission is approved, don’t forget to VOTE for it.

Wyze Cordless Vacuum Rubber Ring - Sell these on the Wyze website!

I own two of the Wyze Cordless Vacuums ( Wyze Cordless Vacuum | A Stick Vacuum That's Portable and Lightweight ) and we love them.

However, when emptying the canister, it is ridiculously easy to lose the rubber ring seal - it falls out easily. If you aren’t watching, you may not notice it. Unfortunately despite warning my family, they keep losing these rings. The vacuum is pretty useless without them and Wyze does not sell replacements on their site. They’ve so far been kind enough to send me a replacement when I need it, but I can’t keep expecting free replacements. I’d be happy to purchase a multi pack to have them on hand if only they were available for sale.

Wyze obviously has them, as they’ve sent me replacements in the past. I can’t be the only person in history who needs these once in a while. Can Wyze PLEASE add these as a spare part that can be purchased from their website? I would buy multiple of them just to have them on hand.

I like this gasket for the Cordless vacuum:

I lost my original one, and bought that one and it is awesome! It fits better with a tighter seal that makes my vacuum work really well and it has never come loose. That thing is really great IMO.

Alternatively, you can put some kind of adhesive to hold your original gasket in place. Lost of people do that, like some removable glue or something.

3 Likes

FYI Wyze has started to include some replacement parts.

There are currently 40 items in that category, including some highly requested items.

For example the replacement rubber ring for the cordless vacuum:

3 Likes