Playing pup "video bombed" by Orbs

This clip is condensed down from a 90sec video which shows SO much more.
This fun lights-on capture occurs with the wife vacuuming off screen to the right. She stops to throw a dog toy and the dog follows after it. Though he is totally oblivious to his friends in this video, he can and has seen these flying about in other dark room IR video captures.
We’ve have countless similar captures including a crazy 4 min video.
We have been blessed by their presence for quite a number years now and I’ve captured these moving into walls, coming out of walls and even TV’s. Also have a capture of one moving through a lampshade!
Our best capture is the blue orb/great grandbaby cell phone video my wife took a few weeks back. Unfortunately its a huge file like many we have. I’ve thought about editing them for time and breaking them up into sections but the needed continuity of the video gets lost.

[Mod Note]: Re-encoded video to properly display in Chrome browser.

2 Likes

I think that one orb was my Aunt Bertha. I’d recognize her orb anywhere. Welcome to wyze.

1 Like

Those are dust particles floating around that your dog is creating while playing with his toy

4 Likes

More likely dust particles kicked up from the vacuum cleaner running to the right.

3 Likes

I didn’t see the vacuum , at any rate it’s just dust,

1 Like

On a less serious note, it could be the 9 spirits ascending from that poor dog toy. :ghost: :rofl:

2 Likes

I know right?
Being that I’ve been corrected on what these are. For follow on videos they will be referred to as dust or dust orbs.
While still having fun with the pup, in this video the dust orb almost seems to be following the little guy (probably after his toy)!

3 Likes

I believe the dog is faster slow orb. :wink:

Looks like the puppy is having lots of fun :grinning:

Faster than that and hopefully faster than this large dust particle!
Dust particles around here are always breaking free from their captive moorings and for some strange reason are continually captured on these camera’s.
As long as they do I’ll continue to have fun sharing we everyone! (no bug videos)

event1602137627000_2CAA8E6BE2F8011602137627|video

2 Likes

That was definitely tinker bell. I’ve seen her flying around in our house as well.

1 Like

Please share!

She likes flying around in our storage room. Lol :grin:

3 Likes

Well now, if your going be like that I’ll share this!
How about an on-camera exit into what appears to be another dimension!:wink:

event1594385706000_2CAA8E6BF3AF11594385706|video

2 Likes

I like that idea :+1:

1 Like

More fun with dust.
In this spare room video the dust orb likely comes loose from the ceiling vent. With no heat on at this hour I’m at a loss to explain what propels JUST one particle of dust at such high speeds and in such a linear trajectory. Maybe some sort of static electricity?
Maybe faulty cameras? I can see possibility one of my four cameras maybe malfunctioning but eveyone of them?
As long as these dust particles keep tripping my Wyze cameras I’ll keep sharing.

1 Like

More fun with DUST orbs…
In this capture, the dust orb which appears to have a ring is first seen approximately 6ft away from the camera. From there it moves in an “S” type pattern in front of the picture around the top of the lamp and then back around to the doll cabinet. :wink:
1606541496|video

1 Like

Looks like a tadpole swimming in the air.

2 Likes