Pixel Hunt 2022 - Final Day!

Pixel Hunt Day 3: The Final Fight

Hunt for a chance to get $20 off your order!

You’ve been training all week for this. So much hard work, so much searching, and now it’s time for the final round. Find & knock out these freshly hidden codes. Give 'em all you’ve got. If you’re seeing this, the final pixel hunt begins now.
Start Hunting
*Pixel Hunt Terms & Conditions
Hunt down QR codes hidden on wyze.com for those sweet, sweet dollar bills. Once the codes are gone today, they’re gone forever.
Here’s what’s up for grabs for the final day:

• Friday 8/12 - 1st 25 to find the QR code and use the coupon receive $20 off their wyze.com order.

Did you snatch these codes?

Our QR codes are terrific at Hide-and-Seek but they’re total commitment-phobes. Did you find these codes in the last hunt? Don’t worry, they’ve all found new hiding spots today, the final day. The reckoning. :pinched_fingers: The pièce de résistance. :pinched_fingers:

About the Hunt

Start Hunting Already!
*Pixel Hunt Terms & Conditions
—Your friends at Wyze

4 Likes

“discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart”

********** discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart

Same issue, code isn’t working…

All the codes have been claimed for today.

1 Like

Why not use the all codes used for the day message then? This appears that it’s just not working for some reason.

1 Like

It’s working now, according to the discord.

Maybe next time you guys decide to do a promotion like this you guys set a start time to start searching. Looking at the YouTube comments, it looks like the code activated at 9 am PST but you guys decided to inform us at 9:20 am PST that it started. How should we have know the hunt started without official announcement from you guys?

Just used the code now… It worked.

Try it now Bud, Kenny just fixed it per the discord.

1 Like

If you received a “discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart” message, you most likely didn’t pass the Pixel Hunt Terms & Conditions test.

Some key points in the Terms and Conditions:

• Coupons are only valid for purchases of Wyze products made on wyze.com. (link means “website”, not ordering via the Wyze app)
  • Offer not applicable to products with shipping included, preorder products, Wyze In Response products (including COVID-19 test kits), Wyze Merch, and Wyze HMS products.
  • does not apply to Wyze services or extended warranties
  • Coupons limited to the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
2 Likes

What is a discord?

1 Like

A different social media platform: Wyze - Discord

3 Likes

This is wrong.

1 Like

They have added more since it ran out so quickly.

1 Like

Already mentioned above.

1 Like

I am not sure why they weren’t.

I am sorry about this, I posted in here as soon as I was given the go ahead to, I will pass on your comments to the team.

3 Likes

Please read the Pixel Hunt Promotional Terms & Conditions

“Coupons cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and cannot be applied retroactively to prior purchases.”

You are attempting to use your coupon on a already $10 discounted cam.

2 Likes

WYZE needs to get it together then, once the “extra” codes went live I was able to use the code on the exact item in the screen shot and placed an order. You guys can keep throwing out excuses but I believe that someone forgot to ‘flip the switch’ again today, similar to Wednesday, when the QR codes were live on the site.

1 Like